Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Missing J3 cub external textures??

There are supposed to be 2 J3 cub paint schemes, Yellow, cream and red.When I select either the cream or red a/c, I get the correct colours inside the VC - but the exterior of the a/c is yellow.The texture folders for the cream and red schemes do not have as many texture files as is inside the folder for the yellow scheme.Anybody else noticed this??Thanks Barry

Hmmm - I have found what is causing the problem , but can't figure out why!!I had installed Alex Metzgers alternative Aircraft.cfg and AIR files for the Cub (found here http://metzgergva.de/default_e.htm ) and they are the problem . Taking them out and reinstalling the default originals gets rid of the problem. But, looking through his aircraft.cfg file, I can find no reason for this behaviourAny ideas??Thanks Barry

Yes, Bary, in the aircraft.cfg, make sure that the texture line refers to the correct texture folder.Best regards.Luis