Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

Need advice: best small turboprop twin payware

correction: there are plans but no timeframe for upgrading the Cirrus.

>>PMDG Beech 1900 for a few more>FS2004 only :(Works perfectly for me, though I did update the panel to use FSX gauges.

Any opinions on the PAOB J41? http://www.precisionaerobus.com/It looks good, but I'm a bit wary of the unknown.And these guys are certainly an unknown to me.And I've not been able to find any information about them so far except on their own site and simmarket (and that's mostly a repeat of what's on their own site).

Guest NoobPilot

Remember, some of the default planes are pretty good as well. I like the Mooney Bravo and the Beech Baron 58.

RealAir SF260 and Carenado Mooney are both excellent high performance single engine GA aircraft!

Bert

we're talking turboprops here and the only default turboprop, the King Air, has sucked since its introduction in FS2000 (I think it was)...

The AlphaSim Long-EZ is a VERY overlooked GA plane. I believe it to be the best GA aircraft available for FSX at the moment.At its price and value, the carenado cessnas or mooney can't even touch it. IMO the 3D gauges and VC are miles ahead of realair planes. It is a shame more people haven't flown her... such a nice plane!!! Frame rates are as good as the default aircraft too.I guess the word isn't out yet?

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest Shalomar

I am really enjoying the Aerosoft Twin Otter. It doesn't do anything fast but it'll stop on a dime and give you nine cents change. A blast to combine with Aerosoft's Lukla scenery.I don't know how this affects you, but it is about the only twin turboprop out there compatible with shared cockpit.Best Regards, Donald T. :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Guest gmorar

Hi,Does the Cheyenne has an important impact regarding frames? Is it compare to PMDG 747? (I can't fly this one, it gets my lappy to its knees!).Regards.