Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lollypop

Missing Modules Button top of FSX

Guest Lollypop

Hi I recently replaced my 'F' drive which contained FSX as it was almost full, fitted a new larger drive named it 'F' put the original 'F' drive in an exterior case and connected it by USB it was now called 'H' (I already had a 'G' fitted.I then copied FSX back to the new drive, everything worked fine, except I now had a modules folder, but the button at the top of FSX was missing, which meant that I could not open the adventure display to use the ATC program RCV4.I tried taking out the modules folder, and then reinstalling FSUIPC 4 which created the Modules folder, and then put the adventure display dll back in, still no joy.How can I get my Modules button back?

Guest Lollypop

Hi I'm back again, having found the answer to my own question by contacting the RCV4.3 team.They told me that the modules folder does not show in FSX, when you install FSUIPC 4.3 it will install the modules folder, in which you also put the dll's for all the other things like the one I was having the problem with, but instead of modules showing at the top of the FSX window you will see Add-ons, click on that and there is FSUIPC. The ATC window for RCV4.3 open when you start the program and load a flight plan, unlike where in FS9 you have to click the Adv screen setting that appears when you click on the modules button.So there you go, I have RCV4.3 up and running and visible again.