Sign in to follow this  
AlaskanFlyboy

737 PIC???

Guest JIMJAM

Date: 13-Dec-2005737-300 Pilot in CommandI have the code and other info.I got the CitationX running.The A400 however is running in FSX at only 10-12-15 fps and jerky.

>Date: 13-Dec-2005>737-300 Pilot in Commandyou need to purchase the 737-400/500 upgrade. this will include the update to FSX. be sure to explain to wilco you cannot find the 737-300 installer in your download space (the 737-300 only package was discontinued so that may be why your account no longer has the download). share with wilco your 20005 purchase info.if you have VISTA you will also need to purchase the VISTA OS update.>The A400 however is running in FSX at only >10-12-15 fps and jerky.the A400 isn't a feelThere product so i can't help ya' there.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

It should be kept in mind that the 737PIC and the PMDG 737NG packages are different aircraft. The PIC covers the old "Glass Guppies", the 300-500 series, while the PMDG birds are the NextGen 600-900s with the full glass panels and efficient engines. I own both for FS9 and upgraded the PIC to FSX. I enjoy both equally well and they function nicely for me. Though with the VA, I fly more of the PIC than the PMDG since we haven't purchased that many 600/700s yet thus I don't get assigned to them as frequently as the 300/400s we have.----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satellite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

Yes, the VC is fully clickable.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest RichUK

Does it work with go-flight hardware?Thanks.Rich.

>Does it work with go-flight hardware?>>Thanks.>>Rich.It does. I don't have any of the equipment myself, but I've seen a few fellow users talk about their set ups with it.Here's one some one shared. http://imagecraze.com/viewalbum.php?user=j...4c53.jpg&album=----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satellite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

The wilco 737 rewrites the dll.xml file and can cause a panel initialisation error when you load the 767-this is a major PITA and can ruin a working LDS 767 installation.No fixes easily possible.Not personal opinion-apparently this issue was picked up by the PMDG 747 developers.I would caution against installing both.IMHO the LDS 767 cant be beat.Jay

Guest diajohn2

I have the PIC 737, the LDS 763 and the PMDG 747, all for FSX running Vista and have no problems.

I have heard of the issue and it seems that it has been known to mess up the dll.xml (something about using the wrong carriage return symbols). One can hope that Victor et al can correct it in the near future.----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satellite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004, MIDCON P-401"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

There is a patch for Vista, but I do not know if it covers all variants of Vista. You might try looking around at their forums. http://www.iemit.com/forum----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satellite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004, MIDCON P-401"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

Guest firehawk44

There's a review of the product over at http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds/main/menuchoo.htm. I personally would not recommend the product for Vista/FSX owners and I rarely make these type of recommendations. It did trash my dll.xml but believe they fixed that issue with the Vista upgrade. In any case, it is not DX10 Preview compliant (the textures) and I have uninstalled it. Jim

The not DX-10 compliant is a deal breaker. Looks like I may have to wait for the PMDG.A note: I was supprised that some responded that they had the PMDG NG already! Then I noticed that they were still running FS2004. This is a FSX forum is it not. All some of us in this forum care about is that whatever work with FSX and or Vista, and if we have the hardware be ready for DX-10. I posted in another forum asking about liveries for another product. I got the answer that the FS9 liveries work fine in FSX if you don't use DX-10. That means they don't work in FSX!Please when someone posts asking about a product in FSX posting back how great it is in FS9 doesn't help. We only need to know about FSX. (rant mode off)

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

Guest PPSFA

"I got the answer that the FS9 liveries work fine in FSX if you don't use DX-10. That means they don't work in FSX!"I think you will find that most use XP and could care less about Vista and DX10 right now, so I disagree that it doesnt work in FSX, it works just fine. XP Pro SP2FSX SP2