Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Display airport names (HOW TO)

Guest jshyluk

Wow. Gonna have to try that!Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

Guest Rick Baldwin

Works for me. Very nice easter egg!-Rick

Whoa! That is way cool charlie brown!RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

...and I just blogged about your blog saying Adam S is coming back home!! LOL.Tell him welcome back. :-)

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Guest SkullxBones

Thanks! After adding it and going through the commands list I just realized I had overlooked the fact that aircraft labels can also be turned on and off with a key stroke.

Sorry to be a dumbo chaps but I have never modded an XML file before and I don't seem to be able to get that block into the file either by typing it or pasting it. Do you have to do it in a particular way?

Guest SkullxBones

Open the XML file with notepad and edit it like any other text.

Guest Rick Baldwin

Phil, I find it baffling that the existence of this feature is apparently a surprise to you (considering you are the lead PM at Aces). How can that be?? :-lol-Rick----------- My System -----------P4 @ 2.53 GHz / 1GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce 6800XT, 256MB / Windows XP Home

The breadth and depth of the product is amazing, that is how. I am regularly turning up tidbits I was not aware of. Think of it like this, given I am still "individual PM" for Graphics and Terrain ( a team of 10 ) as well as Lead PM for Core ( a team of 60 ). Is it reasonable to expect 1 person to keep in their head the work of 60? If you think so, send us a resume :-).

Thank you .................it worked like a charm and it is certainly a useful tweak.