Sign in to follow this  
Sylle

FlyTampa FSX St .st-maarten out

Guest JIMJAM

Go to their forums and there is a free download for previous FS9 owners.2 or the most challenging landings in one scenery. St Barts and SABA.Just flew the OtterX from St Maarten to St Barts.Lots of eye candy and not bad on the FPS.Easily one of my favoriye sceneries ever.

Thanks for the headsup JimJam.I just installed it. Its awesome. The best addon Airport(s) scenery for FSX so far. JMO. They have custom runway textures too. :)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Wonderful news thanks :--)Downloading!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest Nils79

It's very nice for something i thought it's impossible ;)Many thanks! :)

Yeah I just happened be looking on their forum and saw that last night. I downloaded and installed. Looks really nice once it's installed. They even have random birds flying around and the flags blow in the wind. I don't remember the flags blowing in FS9. My favorite scenery package of all time for FS9 and now for FSX. This was the only scenery I was really missing from FS9, now my FSX is perfect. I'm glad that they went ahead and did the other two islands as well.The only problem so far is that all my AI are landing way short in the water on approach to RWY 9. And there also seems to be an issue with tower communications, in that there is none. Perhaps the aircraft landing in the water is an AFCAD problem as well. We will have to wait and see. Looks and performs great aside from that.SeanEdit: Best thing of all is that its a free upgrade to those that bought for FS9 :-)

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Just discovered it myself!Great news isn't it guys?? :)Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004