Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

757/767 panel

I've just noticed that ISDT have released a freeware 757/767 panel for FSX - http://www.isdt-israel.com/. Does anyone know of a decent freeware 757 or 767 for FSX?Thanks.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

>Can't go wrong with POSKY!!! for a freeware 757 and 767 among>most others Thanks. I didn't realise they had 75s and 76s for FSX.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Got it recently, gotta wait 'till my computer's back and running again. I'm not sure this panel will work with DX10 or the POSKY VC...Well, we'll just wait and see! :( The ISDT panel looks gorgeus, doesn't it? Yes, POSKY has mounts and mounts of 757s and 767s around the net, thanks to the large number of add-on developers around the AVSIM and FlightSim.Com forums. And yes, they do work with FSX, too bad the VC gauges won't appear unless you use default or custom VC-compliant panels for FSX. But if you merged the POSKY model with the Qualitywings/Captain Sim VC, that would be awesome! The only thing I'm worried about is my ability to merge third-party VCs with other third party aircraft. I've only managed to merge the Project Airbus A320 with the stock A321 VC (returning the old FS2002 days of PA when they still made VCs), the POSKY 737NG with the 737-800 VC, and the POSKY 747-400 with the 747-400 VC (which was a complete disaster in FS2004, but has been enhanced since in FSX).

Got it recently, gotta wait 'till my computer's back and running again. I'm not sure this panel will work with DX10 or the POSKY VC...Well, we'll just wait and see! :( The ISDT panel looks gorgeus, doesn't it? Yes, POSKY has mounts and mounts of 757s and 767s around the net, thanks to the large number of add-on developers around the AVSIM and FlightSim.Com forums. And yes, they do work with FSX, too bad the VC gauges won't appear unless you use default or custom VC-compliant panels for FSX. But if you merged the POSKY model with the Qualitywings/Captain Sim VC, that would be awesome! The only thing I'm worried about is my ability to merge third-party VCs with other third party aircraft. I've only managed to merge the Project Airbus A320 with the stock A321 VC (returning the old FS2002 days of PA when they still made VCs), the POSKY 737NG with the 737-800 VC, and the POSKY 747-400 with the 747-400 VC (which was a complete disaster in FS2004, but has been enhanced since in FSX).
Only aircraft that are FSX Compliant will work with merged VC's Posky is not except maybe there newer models maybe? You can merge Project Airbus Ver 2 models which I believe are FSX Compliant, but not the Ver 1 models. Luckily the repaints work on both.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest 413X3

why not buy the Level-D 767, and the Quality Wings 757. Both great aircraft

A little off topic - does the ISDT Beech have a VC or is it FSX compliant to the point that it can be merged with the default Beech VC?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

The ISDT Beech does not come with a vc but you can definitely merge the fsx default vc to it. I have done it myself. The only thing that bugs me about it is the ISDT Beech doesn't have winglets but while in the default vc you have no choice but to have them.

Only aircraft that are FSX Compliant will work with merged VC's Posky is not except maybe there newer models maybe? You can merge Project Airbus Ver 2 models which I believe are FSX Compliant, but not the Ver 1 models. Luckily the repaints work on both.
Recently searched through the net, and found a full package somewhere on Simviation of a handful of POSKY 757-200 package that includes a custom panel to work with the VC. Specific panels will work with the VC, especially in FSX. If you used up the old Ver1 models and updated it using the newer models provided on the PA website, now that will work with FSX, especially if you are planning to merge the PA model with the default A321. I still think that this ISDT panel will work with the POSKY models IMHO. I'll give it a go once I get FSX reinstalled in a few weeks.
The ISDT Beech does not come with a vc but you can definitely merge the fsx default vc to it. I have done it myself. The only thing that bugs me about it is the ISDT Beech doesn't have winglets but while in the default vc you have no choice but to have them.
Guess merging the stock FSX Beech (Super) King Air's VC isn't a good idea after all. :(