Sign in to follow this  
SAPilot

Clock Setting

HiSearched this forum - cannot find a fix for the following problem:When creating a flight from "Free Flight", the clock on certain aircraft is always one our behind the local time - such as King Air, LearJet45 etc. For some aircraft the time indicate correct.Settings - General are as follows :Use System Time for Free Flight : ONLatitude : SouthernLongitude : EasternUnits of Measure : US SystemIf a fix exist, help will be appreciated.RegardsRobert-------------------------------------Asus A8N-VMAMD Athlon 64 3000+XFX Nvidia Geforce 6800XT PCI-E [256]2Gb DDR400 RAMCH products Yoke and USB Pedals

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Guest Gunner_CAF

One hour behind your local time, or the local time of the airport your are flying from?If you are using system time, it will use your PCs time clock that is based on the time zone your PC is located. If you start at an airfield that is in a different time zone, your aircraft's clock may not be the same time as your PCs clock.Gunner

Hi GunnerThanks for the reply.Yes, it is one hour behind my local time and the airport is my local airport. Checked the Time Zone Setting of PC, which is correct - GMT plus 2.RegardsRobert-------------------------------------Asus A8N-VMAMD Athlon 64 3000+XFX Nvidia Geforce 6800 XT PCI-E [256]2Gb DDR400 RAMCH products Yoke and USB Pedals

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

FS does not recognize the new daylight savings change.Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

>FS does not recognize the new daylight savings change.RonI can understand that the daylight savings thing might be the problem. But, my question still remain - why only certain default aircraft have an incorrect clock setting ?RegardsRobert-------------------------------------Asus A8N-VMAMD Athlon 64 3000+XFX Nvidia Geforce 6800 XT PCI-E [256]2Gb DDR400 RAMCH products Yoke and USB Pedals