Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

That fake FSX DX10 "screenshot"

Well, I was bored so I checked out Microsofts Vista homepage. I was a bit surprised when reading about DX10 under the "Features Explained" section. Have a look:http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/...ls/directx.mspxNot only are they using that old faked FSX DX10 "screenshot". There's also a "Flight Simulator X" logo on the actual screenshot, and under the image is written "Eye-popping graphics in Microsoft Flight Simulator X.".Are they allowed to do that legally? They don't actually state anywhere that it's a "real" screenshot, but alot of people are going to believe that it is. Once they switch to Vista and fire up FSX, they'll be very disappointed.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Arrg... those darn marketing guys. :) That is not as bad as stating the minimum computer requirements to run FSX is a 1.0 Gig processor, 32meg video card and 15mb of disc space. Maybe we can save money and join the two into one law suite? LOL.

Guest player1

"Once they switch to Vista and fire up FSX, they'll be very disappointed."LOL!!! Nah! Disappointed? Nurse!!! Nurseeee!

Ah yes I remembered that picture... Looked to good to be true at the time. Really fishy marketing for sure...

And, this topic has been beat to death (as in horse). Phil, with your post I am going to lock this thread before we have every closet horse beater show up to add to the flagellation.