Sign in to follow this  
Guest ziporama

New patch for Feelthere Citation X

There is a new patch for the Citation X (4/24). So far I found the plane to be very stable and consistent! I really could not use it with my old computer, but the new machine allows me to fly the plane in the VC 100% of the time. Very nice aircraft and great fun to fly.Bob..Climbing out of Cleveland heading to Laguardia NYhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/188270.jpg

Hi Bob,Thanks for the heads up! Downloading now.Chris

>Any idea what it fixes?>>>>Jay (PPS@HQ)>Community Manager>https://fighterace.ketsujin.com>>COMM SEL/MEL INSTHi Jay,I don't have a list of fixes. The previous versions would cause a crash (computer) on downloading an FSX flight plan among other things. That no longer occurs There are still small issues, but no show stoppers yet. Bob..

Guest bjablonka

Does anyone have a link? Thanks!!

>Does anyone have a link? if you purchased the feelThere/wilco CX as a download from wilco collect the new installer from your wilco download space -http://www.wilcopub.com/download/secure/in..._download_loginif you have a CD -http://www.wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...pport_citationx--edit: clarity--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest bjablonka

Thank you, what a great service:)

Guest PPSFA

Didnt fix any problems I have with the X, the radios still black out if in any other view except 2D panel....the Standby indicator is still flagged OFF, the TCAS still doesnt work,select NAV and it automatically engages HDG... oh well

select NAV and it automatically engages HDG... oh well>>Just an FYI... that is correct behavior.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest PPSFA

>select NAV and it automatically engages HDG... oh well>>>>>>Just an FYI... that is correct behavior.>Why would that be normal? It makes it impossible to track a VOR unless you use the heading bug.

>Didnt fix any problems I have with the X, the radios still>black out if in any other view except 2D panel....the Standby>indicator is still flagged OFF, the TCAS still doesnt>work,select NAV and it automatically engages HDG... oh well>>The standby indicator requires standby power be turned on. Also, did you take the TCAS out of "standby" and select "Traffic" on the PFD? I apologize if these are "obvious" questions for you, but I wanted to cover the basics just in case. :)Bob..

>>select NAV and it automatically engages HDG... oh well>>>>>>>>>>Just an FYI... that is correct behavior.>>>>Why would that be normal? It makes it impossible to track a>VOR unless you use the heading bug.Because that's how the real aircraft's autopilot functions with regards to tracking a VOR. When you select "NAV" on the mode control panel it will first place the autopilot in HDG HOLD mode tracking the current heading. It's then up to the pilot (ya know, the one with the brains! ;) ) to rotate the heading knob to intercept the VOR's radial. As the aircraft approaches the VOR it will monitor the VOR radial and switch to NAV hold when it senses the VOR radial has been captured.It's as real as a gets.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

In fact, here are the exact steps to capture a VOR:1) Push the PFD SEL button on the flight guidance controller to select the left or right side.2) Select NAV1 or NAV2 by pushing the NAV button on the on-side controller.3) Tune the navigation receiver to the frequency of the VOR being used.4) Rotate the instrument remore controller's course (CRS) knob on the coupled side to the desired course. Set the heading bug to the course intercept angle.5) Push the NAV button on the flight guidance controller to engage the mode. Pushing the NAV button automatically selects VOR armed and heading select modes.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest ziporama

Thanks for posting the update on the patch.Etienne

Guest PPSFA

Tks folks, that solved a few things. Now does anyone know how to load a stock FS flight plan into the FMC in multiplayer mode? It works perfect in single player.