Sign in to follow this  
cklink

RealAir Spit Owners - tester needed

Hi,I've just finished up a package I've made for those who have the RealAir spit. I would really like someone to try it before I upload it to make sure all the flights/scenery works etc.Here's a short version of the package I've done as sort of a "adventure/history lesson/tribute" instead of just the repaint:My grandfather was a Recce pilot with the 681 during WW2. The 681 was in based in Dum Dum (India), thus these pilots had to fly a 7000 mile flight to get there from the PRU base @ Benson, England. The trip was done solo, in unarmed a/c, using only maps, clock & compass - at the height of WW2. The package has the repaint of my grandfrather's AB315 plane (includes modified bumpmaps for the camera), saved flights & flightplans done to the actual date/times, some scenery for all the stops (about 18), (includes making the Portreath airbase), and various historical documents (logbook scans, plane reciepts, squadron, plane & airbase photo's & excepts from a fellow 681 members book written about the legs of the flight.)The package is 10mb, not sure where I could put it private temporarily (ideas?) so I'd probally just email it to you as two parts.If your interested in giving it a quick test run for me, please email me. My email is in my profile.Best Regards'Garett

Thanks' for the emails, the package has been sent off.Regards'Garett