Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

Project Pease AFB

This is an attempt to recreate Pease AFB, NH. as it was in the late '70s, when it was the United States Air Force 509th Strategic Air Command base.Pease AFB had FB-111A

Guest Captain America

Looks Great! I'd like to see the finished product when your done.Alpha Sim has a very good rendition of Dyess AFB, Tx as it was in theearly 80's when I was stationed there.

I have Started releasing AI aircraft and Flight plans for Project Pease AFB. Each download package includes an AI aircraft and the flight plans for it. I highly recommend downloading the KPSM AFCAD so you have plenty of parking spaces for all the planes. I created the downloads like this to keep download sizes small, and allow you to choose the aircraft you want. Add as many or few as you like. The more you add, the harder it is on frame rates. FS9 runs fine for me even with all AC loaded, and FSX gets hit pretty hard. Each AI package has an install program allowing you to install to FS9 andor FSX and and uninstall program. You can get them at my website http://shess0757.googlepages.com/homeENJOY!I am currently trying to find someone to model an AI FB-111A for me. It is crucial to Pease AFB. If you would like to help, email me at shess0757@gmail,com, Thanks!

Guest tcable

I flew a C172 in to PSM about 10 years back. It was really bizarre seeing GA aircraft using the old F-111 alert shelters.You could land across that runway!

Guest LtRob

Have a look at Iris simulations. I was looking through the forums there, and if my memory serves someone was working on a RAAF (Aussie) F-111C, which is VERY similar to the FB (same wings, etc.) Maybe that could be used for your project, if it is still in development.