Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

Couples enjoying FSX together????

Guest dwaohio

I was wondering how many couples flightsim together? How many females enjoy flightsiming with or without there partners? Are there any fun stories of couples flightsiming together? How many men would like to share FSX with there other halves? How can FSX become sexy?Dave

I'd love to get my GF into FSX, but she just isn't interested. She's pretty dang good at klicking some butt in Ghost Recon COOP or BF2 though, so I can't complain to much, LOL.Regards, MichaelKDFWNot anti FS9, just pro FSX!

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Does my wife gleefully rolling her eyes and sighing while saying "Flying again? What about the lawn?" count?Actually, she's pretty supportive, even gave me a checkride for my birthday one year, and doesn't complain much about the credit card bills for flight simming stuff, though it's not something she would do.Ian.

Guest Stoopy

The other night the leather trapeze above our bed broke and so the wife and I cannibalized parts of the DVD box to fashion a makeshift hanger-clip for the broken strap. So, FS-Sex already has a good start on being sexy in our house! :(

Guest dwaohio

Love to have seen that.....LMAO

Guest Stoopy

>Love to have seen that.....LMAOWell, we DID videotape it....not sure if it would be appropriate content to upload to YouTube however.... ;)

When I first met my wife, we played FS2004 over the internet a few times....lol she always flew the Learjet....She doesn't really do much now but I have her support when I'm doing it, I can't say that for most other games I play LOL!!!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

>The other night the leather trapeze above our bed broke and>so the wife and I cannibalized parts of the DVD box to fashion>a makeshift hanger-clip for the broken strap. So, FS-Sex>already has a good start on being sexy in our house! :(>First time I've laughed in WEEKS!Thanks

Guest Stoopy

You're welcome! :)And....gawsh I don't wanna get too risque here and get tossed out, but the COOL thing about FSX being on TWO DVD's and then not needing either one to be left in the drive, means that they can be freed up for "other" uses after the installation is done......again, I don't wanna say too much but if you know what "pasties" are...... OOOoOOOOoo la la!!! ;)

Guest kittie

Hi all,This is kittie's better half posting because she has an account here and I do not.I guess I'm the first to say that we are a couple that not only flies together on flight simulator, but we met because of it. About 2 1/2 years ago, I got an application for a VA that I help run from a person by the name of "kittie". We require first and last names, so I emailed kittie back and told him that he would have to re-apply with his proper name.When kittie emailed me back, I found out she had a very female name, and that she lived just up the highway a bit from me, and that she had a better computer than me. We met for the first time on St. Patricks day, 2005 and the rest is...as you say, history.With the announcement of FSX, we decided to go for a top-of-the-line everything computer. Unfortunately, any guy who has ever been in a relationship longer than 5 minutes knows who wears the pants in it, so I am only "allowed" to fly on that computer if she is working late.So yes, females in flightsim are rare. Couples who enjoy flying together are probably even more rare, and I just thank my lucky stars!It is difficult though, to have someone else as passionate about flight simulator as you are in the same house all the time. First of all, I am her support forum. She has a problem, she comes and asks me. Gets a little tiring after a while, but you take the good with the bad. Secondly, I find myself having to bite my tongue at how she flies at times. Not because what she is doing is unsafe in the simulator, but just because it is different than how I would do things. (She has that freeware FMC in her DHC-2 beaver for example).That being said, I wouldn't trade her in for the world. If I did, I'd go hungry and run out of clean clothing in a hurry!Blue skies all!Kittie's better half

Guest christianholmes

Haha- wow a flight sim couple. That is rare.My wife hates (and I mean HATES) the computer. She has a laptop for work (and buying her crap so I don't have anntaylor.com bookmarks all over my desktop anymore).Thankfully, she is addicted to the gym. Her stomach is totally flat, while mine seems to be extending itself horizontally on a daily basis :)And both my little girls like to sit in my lap and fly flight sim. I can't wait to take them up in a real plane! They will be my co-pilots like it or not :)

Guest ThrottleUp

I wish lol. My GF thinks its the most boring thing on the planet, she understands the attraction of my other favourite games, all FPS like F.E.A.R, Star Wars Rebel Commando, Far Cry & GTA San Andreas.But fails to see the point when Im trundling over an ocean playing pretend pilot.There might be a way though...Is there a bright pink A340-600 with "Dorothy Perkins" written on the tail?