Sign in to follow this  
Guest Teddie

Terrain Mesh -what software is available?

I am thinking of improving my FSX terrain mesh. What add-on products are available? My interest would be for USA or North America coverage. Does this require a large amount of data to be added to the hard drive?Thanks,Jim

Guest acolvard

FS Genesis is excellent

As far as size, my FSGenesis whole-world mesh is 24.5Gb.scott s..

FS Genesis!Great product, fantastic detail, easy install, solid customer service*. I can't imagine flying without it. *I bought a group of products and received a 10% smaller discount than the FS Genesis website said I would get. I wrote the company and within hours my Visa was credited the amount, and I received a personal apology from the FS Genesis boss as well as an offer of a free scenery package, which I did not take. (It would have felt cheesy.)

Guest tcable

Justin is a top shelf guy. Great to do business with.

Thanks to everyone for the input. I am currently downloading FSGenesis Terrain Mesh.Jim

Guest Teddie

>Justin is a top shelf guy. Great to do business with.I agree, Justin has always been courteous in answering my messages to him regarding his products, before and after I became a customer of his.Nice guy.