Sign in to follow this  

Digital Aviation Fokker 70/100 released!

I can't find these 'so-called' pictures of the VC view that supposed to be on the 'DA' website? In fact there is nothing at all, am I missing something here?

Dave Taylor gb.png

>http://digital-aviation.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3888Guys, this simulation add-on is definitely in the premier league even in the current status with no VC. It is AMAZING how well-thought out the handling and switching of 2D panels is organized, it is very new and unique. There's a SERIOUS learning curve ahead to master this simulation for sure, the behaviour, flight dynamics is very fine and overall it's the winner for the novelty, EVEN without 3D pit right now. I would never never thought I could be happy switching 2D panels on my fast PC. The atmosphere inside is rich, I can only recall something similar that I felt when DF's GA 737-400 came out. Better start learning it early, there are years ahead for its virtual life. And 3D looks awesome and pretty complete on the screenshots. (I also love it since F70 is certified to fly to/from EGLC). Cheers to the devs at DA! :)

>If you do not get it now, and get the final edition, then it>is all about the same anyway (if they held it back and>released it all at once), except that the price will be a bit>more later.Because of the amount of attraction this package is enjoying I am becoming seriously attracted to buying it. What I am NOT prepared to do is to pay more money for the vc when its ready.So Flight One, you have a buyer here *when* the vc is ready but I will not be paying more money than is being charged for it now.The ball (as they say) is in your court.

Dave Taylor gb.png

We have agreed with Flight1 as our publisher to make a special price for the "no VC available" buyers and they will recieve the VC for free when it is ready. By that a complete version will be offered including a full FSX DX-10 compatible model.

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger

> they will>receive the VC for free when it is ready. Alexander, "when it is ready" being the 'operative' word, and how much extra will you be charging the 'waiting for the vc view' customers?As I said, I will be a customer definitely but do not wish to pay any more than the packages value as now.Answers please?

Dave Taylor gb.png