Sign in to follow this  
NWarty

FSX & the Moon - STILL behind stars!! - *rolling eyes*

Guest hypersonic

I remember when this was first noticed in FS2002 - SEVEN YEARS AGO!I.E. when the moon past by stars it was behind them - thus showing the stars infront of the moon! - This was a silly looking oversight back then,You'd have thought TWO VERSIONS later MS would have rectified this by now. No excuse really - Or don't they listen to their users??

Guest UlfB

Hi,I avoid this flaw by fly during day time, and if I fly at night I make sure to have a thick cloud layer above. Might work for you as well.Hope this helps :-)Ulf B

Guest hypersonic

LOLIt isn't really a problem at all.It was simply that i was flying at night recently & saw a full moon, then glimpsed that the stars were infront of it.I just rolled my eyes & thought 'come on Microsoft' Fs2002 had this 'oversight' 7 years ago.... *chuckle*Hyper

Guest UlfB

OK :-) But there have been so many negative posts on topics like yours and there seems to be so many simmers using more time on examining potential "bugs" than enjoying flights.Ulf B

Because God forbid the bugs be examined and rectified in future versions of FS. :-roll

I think everyone including God likes bugs to be examined and hopefully rectified in future versions of fs.I however don't really like the "no excuses" and "doesn't Microsoft listen to their users" since obviously they do. It was called sp1.http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/1b5baf...b9f427f694g.jpgMy blog:http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/