Sign in to follow this  
Guest player1

Poor Aces? Poor Hobby? Poor Phil? Poor me?

>Shame on you, you poor loser, get a life!!.>We had this issue many times discussed in this forum. I you>don't like FSX, get lost NOW!. You are not welcome here, they>should throw you in the bin as a member. If you can not afford> the hardware to get FSX smoothly running, you are definitely>a poor loser HA, HAHA!!.>Are you a kiddo??. Go far away, you stupid donkey, from here>and let me not see you ever again on this forum, you are a>disgrace. Show your name please!>Best regards, Martijn>P.S My post is mend for the starter of this post, the "poor>me" person or beast!!.>Geoff,THIS is the sort you wanna aim your moderating laserbeam at.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Martijn,Please heed the wise words you yourself gave to us on Thu May-12-05 02:21 PM:"It seems to me that Tom Allensworth is trying to put a censor on this forum. You are not allowed to be critical or put your opinion on this forum. I think it is because the critical words about the A380 from wilco publishing, well they deserved some critic and in a democratic world we should be allowed to do that, otherwise a forum is worthless. As long as we give no bad names to each other, we should be allowed to speak our mind.best regards,"And on Thu May-12-05 03:30 PM" The wilco Airbus 380 is just a example, i mean that you should be free to speak your mind and be critical as long you do not use bad words!. Critical comments can bring products to a higher level, but if some reject that there is a stand still and no progress and i do not want that. best regards, Martijn"http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

I think he's joking?? I mean, it's so bad, it has to be a joke.Sounds like a 12-year-old wrote it. That's the kind of thing that ran off Phil Taylor, and also ran off allcott because he/she couldn't suffer fools wisely. ;)RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.16 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest Binkles

>I'll make a deal here.>>I probably was a little heavy handed here and I'll try to get>oodat and prof reinstated.>>However, when a violation of a rule is pointed out I likewise>think a proper response would be I'll take care of it.>>>http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/1b5baf...b9f427f694g.jpg>>My blog:>http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/If you are unable to get them reinstated, then please ban me as well. Not only do I only have my first name in my profile, but even if I had of had my second name it would of been incorrect since I've gotten married and changed my surname since I signed up.I've also got an invalid email address.If these two can get reinstated, (I would of thought a quiet pm to Odaat could easily of cleared it up by asking him to enter his surname in his profile, and then if he refused ban him), then I will update my profile, otherwise, add me to the ban list.

>"Gee I dunno Ron.>People like a train wreck. Traffic stops up to rubberneck at an accident...."Indeed they do Jeff. There are actually large numbers of people who tune into Jerry Springer and the Wrestling side shows as well....I'm saying that such behaviour is reserved for those who appear to lack standards of basic decency and certainly lack understanding of how totally ignorant they appear to others.While I'm on no crusade to save the community from the likes of those who constantly pxxx and moan, it would be refreshing to have them stop for a moment and realize the effect they have on those newcomers who've never been exposed to the circus:-)There is no lack of passion for all things aviation at any of the real world pilots lounges I frequent but I can assure you that if one were to behave there as some do in FS forums they would find themselves outside wondering how in the world that happened.Like FS to be as "real as it gets" then visit a good pilots lounge, misbehave and find out how real it gets:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest player1

>Martijn's post in this thread was sarcasm.>>TeroIf it was sarcasm it was a bit hard to tell LOL! If it was I hope he understood thay my reply was to what I thought was a childish personal attack. Would recommend putting a "just kidding" statement or soemthing at the end would probably have helped.

Well, judging by the other posts by this person, he is capable of a far more "normal" posting style. This post was nothing but banter around the "hot topics", in a sarcastic way. Yes, a "just kidding" would have been appropriate, but I guess he made his point, and wanted to make it this way. Seems he got banned as well.Tero

PPL(A)

Guest Tarasdad

I'm sorry, but from what I can see you only decided to ban him after he disagreed with you. That is nothing more or less than the sign of an abusive admin. As I reported a day or two ago.

Guest professor2

Not to harangue you more than I already have... when might we see these reinstatements?Best, Professor

>Shame on you, you poor loser, get a life!!.>We had this issue many times discussed in this forum. I you>don't like FSX, get lost NOW!. You are not welcome here, they>should throw you in the bin as a member. If you can not afford> the hardware to get FSX smoothly running, you are definitely>a poor loser HA, HAHA!!.>Are you a kiddo??. Go far away, you stupid donkey, from here>and let me not see you ever again on this forum, you are a>disgrace. Show your name please!>Best regards, Martijn>P.S My post is mend for the starter of this post, the "poor>me" person or beast!!.>----------------------------------------------------------First and last warning my friend.Another post which such a childish behavior and you are out.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Bottom line is that MS flubbed FSX. ACES was run over by MS marketing in tying FSX, Dx10, et al to Vista (another not ready for prime-time product, lol), when dx10 for FSX didnt't actually exist at that time in Aug, 2006. Phill inhereted a FSX that was esentially new code on top of old code going back to FS98. The original team leader who is no longer around to get flamed for the choices he made and the resulting consequences, is probably telling Phill, "I told you so", in reference to reaching out to the FS community. I dont think that the communication between MS and us was a corporate thing as much as it was an ACES initiative to improve relations between 3rd party developers and the community at large. In the beginning, Phill and various team members approached us with a "glass is half full" attitude towards FSX, but in the end it was the nearly two years of constant bashing and flaming by various end users and some 3rd party developers with the attitude of the "glass is half empty" attitude and maybe overall fatigue with dealing with the constant negativity that made Phill pull the plug on that initiative for now. Does FSX deserve the ire it generates? Yes, it does because we bought it with the promise that it woud be fixed and the fixes were inadequate in the eyes of a large number of end users. Could FSX be fixed? Sure. but nothing short of a major rewrite would do that and MS accounting would not approve the money for all of the man-hours involved in that just for essentially gaming software. If we all were individual companies, paying licensing fees to use FSX instead of just individuals, that rewrite would be done without question, but it is what it is. As an early adopter, FSX has been nothing short of frustrating through RTM to SP1 and 2, with all of the money spent on hardware and the countless hours of tweaking to get more FPS. But get a 3PD add on like FlyTampa's St. Maarten complete for example and get prepared for at least a 10fps + hit on FSX, which has essentially no overhead, unless you turn the graphics way down. I hope the next generation of CPU's and RAM coming this fall will allow FSX to be run like FS9 is now, but I'm not holding my breath. So just move those sliders to the left and try to enjoy FSX or go back to FS9 because all of the complaining and flaming will not change anything. If there is to be any fix, it will probably be up to a 3PD or a talented individual(s) to come up with one, not ACES or MS.

From my side it had more to do with my post above concerning indiviuals not using full names in their accounts.I initally interpreted his post as a challenge to the avsim rule.As I have stated I realize this was wrong,I shot from the hip, and I made a mistake. I am trying to correct the situation, but it takes a little time. I have thru 3rd party tried to contact Odaat but I need his ip to complete. Proffesors Ip has been cleared.My blog:http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/

Probably he should have chosen another thread in which to be sarcastic. This one is not really the right thread, as he found out ;)Everyone's sense of humor is different, I suppose.RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.16 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB