Sign in to follow this  
Mace

looking for a great GA aircraft

Not to sound repetitive, but Eaglesoft released a real winner with the Twin Commanche. The VC is as real as you can get, gauges are fluid, and frame rates are as good as they can get with any payware product. They packaged in the Flight1 wrapper so a thirty-day, no questions asked refund policy is included.Regards,Jim Karn

Thanks Jim and others for the kind words about our FSX Twin Comanche.Interested parties may wish to drop over to our site to see summer sale pricing on this aircraft.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest dswo

RealAir Marchetti Sf.260 is a premium product and extremely versatile; an excellent platform for VFR or IFR.

I've got to throw in the AlphaSim Long-EZ with its full 3D gauges and cockpit :) Great performance and great price too. Lots of variants included and even more available on the internet. Though I'm a bit biased I still believe it to be the best GA plane available at the moment. The new SR-22 from eaglesoft might throw it from its throne though ;) Speaking of Eaglesoft, I'd recommend their Columbia 400. She gets more flight hours than most of my planes. :D

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest Spirit Flyer

>Thanks Jim and others for the kind words about our FSX Twin>Comanche.>Interested parties may wish to drop over to our site to see>summer sale pricing on this aircraft.:-)>>I think this Eaglesoft bird looks like the best of a good breed of hatchlings (for now), but if it is as complex and systems heavy as some (like Level D), I would rather pass, Who wants to fly a complicated computer system which flys a complex computer system to fly the airplane? I would like to operate a quality pressurized twin, but don't want to give up in disgust after not being able to even start it up, it does, I'll jump out and hop in my Twin Otter, Beaver X, or Spitfire instead.If anyone knows, please help. I also can't find a link to screenshots, and significant promotional material. Can someone very familiar with this aircraft tell me what it is to fly, and show the actual URL where I can buy it. THANK YOUSpirit Flyer

My recommendations:RealAir ScoutEaglesoft Twin ComancheCarenado MooneyDigital Aviation CheyenneFlight1 PC12Dreamfleet DakotaAll great GA aircraft. The first two: easy on framerates.

Bert

For information on Eaglesoft products you would go to www.eaglesoftdg.com.I feel odd posting that... but it was requested... so don't beat me up. ;)

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Bottom of page includes screenshot link and feature list as well as download link.If unfamiliar w/F1 Ecommerce system then just ask around or look at our FAQs section.http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/Piper_TC.htm

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>>>>I think this Eaglesoft bird looks like the best of a good>breed of hatchlings (for now), but if it is as complex and>systems heavy as some (like Level D), I would rather pass, The Twin Comanche is not that systems-heavy. You're thinking of the Eaglesoft SR22...it is probably fair to say, more systems-heavy. The Twin Comanche is a 1960's era aircraft although it has some modern avionics installed. You don't HAVE to fly using the avionics of you don't want. It has plenty of steam gauges to use.>I would like to>operate a quality pressurized twin, The Eaglesoft Twin Comanche is not a pressurized aircraft. If you want pressurized twin I'd look at the Flight1 Cessna Conquest, and aircraft like that.Keep in mind that any pressurized aircraft is generally going to be more complex systems-wise than a non-pressurized aircraft, in general. Generally you can't have it both ways.RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.16 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB