Sign in to follow this  
slashed2

My favorite plane, whats yours?

Boeing 737PIC for Vista & FSX SP2Peter Sydney Australia

Carenado Cessna 182 RG II

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Heads PMDG 747-400X Tails Level-D 767-300ER

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

For long distance and a heavy aircraft immersive experience:PMDG 747-400 (FSX version)For GA short hops etc:Digital Aviation's Piper Cheyenne twin(has a superb VC (FSX version))Paul

RealAir Scout.followed by Carenado Mooney and Dreamfleet Dakota.

Bert

After purchasing and installing Acceleration with SP2, I thought my FSX was running the best I was likely to see until the next version.BUT!With some encouragement and generosity from my Control Tower (Jenny) I went ahead and purchased my choice of well reviewed FSX add-ons.There must be something magical in the 'Code Mix' that both these two very fine 3PTD's use in their awesome packages, because ever since I installed them, my FSX has shown performance, beauty and marvels that hitherto, I have never been so absobloodylutely thrilled with.The Cessna Citation and Piper Twin Comanche are my chosen aircraft and AU Gold beautifully displays my local flying areas.

My Favourite aircraft doesen't have a supplier that can make a good rendition of it yet, although I beleive that 'Aphasim' have one in the wings.That is the wonderful 'Boeing C-17 Globemaster 111'.So, I will opt for one that does exist.My current favourite is the 'Ariane 737-900ER' for FSX.Previous favourites have been the PMDG747 and 'F' and the wonderful Level-D 763.For G.A. I keep returning to the Carenado 'Cessna 206 Stationair'.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Real Air Scout package and the Eaglesoft Twin Comcanche tied for first.The D027 and Cheyenne by Digita Aviation a close second.The Accel P51 a close second and a half....great aircraft.And the FSX Maule and Wilco 737rounding out my top 3.

Too many to name, but I really enjoy hand flying the default DC3 and Shockwave's (aka A2A simulations) B-17.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest NoobPilot

I also have to say the RealAir Scout. Those guys are amazing.

RealAir SF260, Dreamfleet Dakota, and Acceleration F18In FS9, I enjoy the AFG BE30, and the levelD 767 for multiplayer, and the Dreamfleet Baron

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest Nick_N

This is my favorite planehttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/189360.jpgThe Karl Holtey Smoothing PlaneRosewood Cutting irons are made from the best A2 tool steel, cryogenically hardened Weight: 6.0 lbs Width: 2 3/4 Length of Sole: 9" Cutter Width: 2 1/4" Throat: As tight as is practical Oh,., you mean AIRPLANE?The default Beaver, although it would be nice to have a few more items in the cockpit, by far one of my fav's... flight dynamics are dang close to realistic too

I have a few planes that I love and fly 90% of the time:- The default Cessna 182. This is my default "trainer", because I used to fly this model during my PPL. (~20 fps)- Carenado Mooney. Love that plane, very detailed, looks great, very accurate, almost no impact on frames. (~18 fps)- Eaglesoft Piper Twin Comanche. Love that plane, but it's a little tough on the frame rates. (~12 fps).I usually don't fly heavies on FSX, because any type of glass cockpit has a significant impact on my FSX performance.Pat

Guest AreCee

Favorites, tough to pick just one, would depend on where I'm flying and what "adventure" I'm getting out of FSX:1. Flight 1 Pilatus PC-122. Carenado Cessna 206, wheels or floats3. Level-D 767Recently I've been eyeballing Eaglesoft's CJ1, would sure like to see some additional screenies of the VC.

>The Karl Holtey Smoothing Plane>>Throat: As tight as is practical >lol... something just seems wrong about that:-lol

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png