Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

FSX stopped working message when user - closed

Guest Water4Fuel

Does anyone know where the above topic was addressed in this forum site ? Also, regarding all the different blogs of FSX and FSX hardware issues, has anyone indexed those? As new people use FSX / hardware for the first time, and run into old circumstances and difficulties, they (like myself) may be asking old questions and not finding the already discussed answers as fast as the users did 6 months, or a 1 year ago. Thanks ever so much,Mark Maynard :-))

Guest UlfB

Mark,The advanced search options you have here on avsim is very good. I've easily found old posts on specific problems. You have the option to search all forums or a specific forum and sub forums at once. Your choice of keywords is important, as with all searches.Of course you have to spend some time to look thru the posts in the hitlist ;-)Ulf B

Guest firehawk44

I found the easiest way of finding a possible solution is to conduct a Google search. This way I can see responses not only from AVSIM forums but also other FLTSIM forums. Here's a Google search of your particular question: http://www.google.com/search?q=FSX+stopped...ie7&rlz=1I7GZHZ. It works most of the time.... Hope this helps.Best regards,Jim