Sign in to follow this  
Highmike

navigraph data question

Does anyone know if the cycle data is compatible for various addons is compatible with fsx add on aircraft. I think the only add on that data is provided for is pmdg.I am looking for data cycles that are compatible with leveld and wilco products for fsx.Not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question.thank youPeter

Go to Navigraph site and you will see the list of addons it provides. Does the ones you want. you do have to pay for the privilege but worth it.all the best Denis

>Go to Navigraph site and you will see the list of addons it>provides. Does the ones you want. you do have to pay for the>privilege but worth it.>>all the best DenisHi DennisI already have an account , but I was not sure on how i can distinquish between fms data for fs9 vs fsx.I did download data for my addons as usual but the only one that seemed to have distinct fsx data was the pmdg data.Do you know if I can use the level d fs9 data in fsx. ( same question for wilco aribus , crj ).Thank you in advance Peter

I've got a question for you. How come some waypoints on the FS map aren't in the FMS database? I'll bet you know how frustrating it can be to see a waypoint on the map which is just the one you want to type into the FMC, but when you try all you get is the 'Not in Database' message. I've looked for some waypoints in both the PMDG 747 and the LevelD 767 FMSs, but they're not there in either of them.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

The MSFS waypoint database is old, and unfortunately, there's no way to update it. If you're updating your NAVDATA regularly, you're using a more recent waypoint database, so there will be some differences.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

I started this thread and I can report that i simply installed the navigraph fms data thatI think is for fs9 into fsx ( by simply changine the directory to fsx root) and it all worked out well.The only fms data that gave me a specific choice was pmdg.Thanks for all fof the response Peter,

Yeah, I did the same for the LevelD FMS data yesterday. I didn't think the lack of an FSX installer was of much concern. If you look in the install locations you'll see that the files are simple text files, so you can't go far wrong. I also noticed that the installer made backup copies of the files automatically.Mike.

Mike Beckwith