Sign in to follow this  
jvile

Scenery area 116-126 not found????

Guest sanal

I am receiving the following msg when I load the FSX. What went wrong?How can I correct it? Will it be some major effect to FSC scenery??ThanksSanal

Looks like there is a mis-match between your scenery.cfg configuration and the actual folders on disk. Run the UTX configuration tool and reselect all your options and see if that fixes it. Also, select file type "jpg" when you upload an image to AVSIM (your attachment was shown as txt).scott s..

Guest sanal

SCott. Where shall I find UTX configuration tool?Sabal

Guest sanal

Jim,I didn't delete any scenery file.I downloaded Steve Greenwood utility when I tried to open the following MSG appeared.Sanal

Guest Teddie

>I am receiving the following msg when I load the FSX. What>went wrong?>How can I correct it? Will it be some major effect to FSC>scenery??>>Thanks>Sanal>>Check to see if something you uninstalled removed the Scenery folder under your Addon Scenery folder.If so, just create a folder named "Scenery" under your Addon Scenery folder.

Guest UlfB

>Jim,>I didn't delete any scenery file.I downloaded Steve Greenwood>utility when I tried to open the following MSG appeared.>>SanalSanal,Did you copy your scenery.cfg file to the folder where you have FSTscenery.exe? The scenery.cfg file must be in the same folder.Hope this helps :-)Ulf B

The areas of 116 - 120 are the additional acceleration disk cities and enhanced airports based on a default installation of the scenery.cfg.You had 6 more areas that were in your scenery.cfg that were probably 3rd party addon scenery. Some scenery installers that are not made for acceleration and SP2 will delete any thing after the FSX box version .cfg which ended at Area 115 (Addon Scenery folder).