Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoobPilot

Good CRJ?

Guest Knikolaes

Would anyone by any chance know of a good quality FSX CRJ-200? I am looking for full systems simulation with FMC here. I am already aware a few developers have made decent models, but it is systems i am after here. Thus I already know of POSKY's model, but it's too basic (GREAT detail and eye candy, but not the systems depth I am looking for). I also am aware Digital Aviation is developing one, but that is not expected to be out for a long time yet to come.If I understand it, Feelthere/Wilco's CRJ has an upgrade for FSX, but I am looking for native FSX production.Any ideas? If none out there, are there other developers at least making one that promises to be out within the next year or so?

I'd stick with the default CRJ until DA releases theirs. I've got the Feelthere one but it's not compatible with FSX SP2.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest Knikolaes

Okay. Many thanks. Been using the default but was hoping to move on to something more advanced. I know DA put theirs off for an undertermined amount of time and the last forum post in their site is over a year old for the CRJ section. That's why I was looking for other options :-)

Guest PPSFA

I asked this same question a while back, no joy XP Pro SP2-FSX SP2AMD FX60-8800GTS-2 Gigs RAMFEX-GEX-UTUSA-FSGenesis-and a bunch of other stuffComputer optomized by www.fs-gs.com

Guest BlueRidgeDx

For what it's worth, the Digital Aviation CRJ has resumed development now that the F100 has been released.I know, I know..."it's been in development FOREVER, and there hasn't been anything new posted in YEARS."True, but its really going to happen this time. So if you have a bit of patience, there is a new CRJ on the way.

Guest Knikolaes

I have some of DA's add-ons, and I trust that the wait will be well worth it. My CC is very fast going to snag their CRJ regardless of what other CRJ I find. I actually didn't realize the F100 was released. I was just on their site the day I posted this thread and the F100 page was still blank O.o Going to go see if I can snag it since I love DA's stuff.

Guest NoobPilot

Hey, an awesome Canadian plane that's being made by one of FSX's most popular designers. This is great. Just, please, make it as detailed as possible. I want to be able to feel the different cabin pressure levels through the speaker cones in my PC... :D

Guest PPSFA

Who is 'DA'?XP Pro SP2-FSX SP2AMD FX60-8800GTS-2 Gigs RAMFEX-GEX-UTUSA-FSGenesis-and a bunch of other stuffComputer optomized by www.fs-gs.com

Guest NoobPilot

Digital Aviation.