Sign in to follow this  
Guest LCY

World of AI Installer Problem!

Guest LCY

Hey everyone I Have installed the World of AI Installer and everytime i keep trying to install a new AI Flight... it comes up with an error message saying:"Could not load file or assembly 'ICSsharpcode. SharpZipLib. Version=0.84.0.0, Culture=neatrul, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf116f73 or one of its dependiencies. The systems cannot find the file specified."Anyone got a soloution to this problem?And if no...Is there a way to manually install these files?ThanksLCY

run the installer - pick the WAI file for install(you can do multiple installs too).Tick the box "Extract files for manual installation" should come up with a folder called wai where you normally save too with other files and you can also tick "Decompile Flightplan" if you want to look at the txt files.After unpacking you should have various folders inside wai - the two you use are aircraft and scenery for manual install.Picture of my scenery folder for bgl files - have renamed the original bgl to orig - you can rename it to what you want.I have just started with WAI and found that it is better if you don't use the original traffic.bgl - and FSXAll the best

Guest ajm254

Alternatively, copy the file location of the WOAI zip file and paste it into the installer then use as normal

This is caused because you have taken the installer exe out of its directory.After downloading the installer, unzip the installer and use a shortcut to activate the installer.Do not take the exe file out of its folder since it's depending on the files that also are located inside the installer folder.Airline packages can eb installed without the need to unzip them first, the installer is albe to extract them directly from the zipTom vd HorstWorld-of-AI

Yeah. I have problems to. I own FSX and when I have donloaded AI aircraft from WOAI everything goes well until I click on the install button. Then it says that an exeptional problem occured and that I can find the problem on my SimObjects directory in 'airplanes' but it isn't there. Do someone got the same problem? Can someone help me out plz??