Sign in to follow this  
Guest ugotkevin

Installation problem, help please.

Guest TunaFish

I just bought a FSX last night.When I install the game (it take sometime......), I input the product key as per the program request.But the program say that the product key (25 digits code printed on a yellow color lable) is invalid.I am sure the program is a licensed product. I bought it in a very reputable shop.I open the box by myself. I believe the box is not opened before.What wrong with the prduct key?Anyone can help?Thank you for your help in advance.Best regards.

Guest UlfB

Hi,Contact Microsoft support and make sure it's not an illegal copy of FSX. If you live in Hong Kong you must be used to vendors selling illegal copies of licensed software.Ulf B

Guest TunaFish

Dear Ulf B,Thank you for your reply.I am 100% sure it is a legal copy (the shop is very reliable one, the packing, DVD disk and documents all printed in professional manner.).Since the box is wraped and the offical external lable is not broken, I believe no one open the box before (but not 100% sure).I will try to contact MS Support Office first.According to MS website, they just provide 90 days free support. After that, they charge a very high rate on telephone support. Even the e-mail support will be charged after 90 days from the first mail.I believe they should provide free e-mail support for the product life, just like many hardware.Anyways, thank you for your help again.Best regards.Tuna Fish

Guest ugotkevin

contact the company you bought it from and tell them the key is invalid. They should give you a different copy, or at least help you out.