Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Anyone have Friendly Panels Lear 45 panel?

I am wondering if it impresses you in the VC mode and whether it will work with Vista 64 (lots of stuff won't it seems).Thanks for any help.Regards, Bill

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Guest Shalomar

Sorry I can't help; but I have been waiting for a thread about this product. I am interested too, especially if it is shareable.Hopefully someone will put some shots in the apropriate forum.Best Regards, Donald T.:-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

>I am wondering if it impresses you in the VC mode and whether>it will work with Vista 64 (lots of stuff won't it seems).>>Thanks for any help.>>Regards, >>BillI have the Boeing set, which works well for the most part. The FMC though will cut performance down, so I don't use it, although the shot below includes it, I haven't changed it back to the GPS yet. Note FPS is about 19-23 in this shot (KSFO). I normally get about 30 here without the FMC. I mainly use it to get the ND displays. This works quite good in the 2D display, however the magenta line is a little thin in the VC, but not too bad! One other issue tis the TCAS includes the labels on the display when used, which could make the display quite cluttered. I haven't found any option to turn off the labeling. Here's a shot. Note A have to adjust size since upgrading my Overland aircraft. Also note how thin the Magenta line appears in the VC. This though is on Win XP not Vista.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/189837.jpg

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Thanks Tom. I suspect the lear panel will be similar as far as the performance hit. Regards,Bill

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

I don't think the VC panel would change. Almost always this is built into the aircraft model file, '.mdl'.