Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Top-Down view ... Keystroke??

Hi I am trying to programme a single keystroke to be able to bring up the TOP DOWN view - there is a place for this to be done in the Controls settings, but whatever keystroke I use, I cannot get the TOP DOWN view to show except via the VIEWS section of the menu.Any ideas please?Thanks Barry

Guest Rockcliffe

I get topdown view with F12. As far as I know, that's the default key.BlairCYOW

Thanks BlairWhere exactly do you have F12 entered in the Controls section? If I enter it in the place that says "top-down view (shortcut)", it doesn't work - but if I enter it is the place that says "View Camera 4 (select)" , it does.Regards Barry

BazzaIn the keyboard control template I am developing I recorded this from various users on the web: "F12: Top-Down View (View Camera Select 4)";I'm sure you can also "customise" the top-down view so that it would appear in cycle when using the "S" key (and the "A" key). I achieved this by accident one day, but I haven't a clue how I did it other than to select it from the view menu.Go you MAROONS!Peter Hayes

Yes - F12 for top down view works when it goes under " View Camera select 4" - so I am trying to figure out what the Top down view (shortcut) is for. Trouble is I am flying the Piasecki chopper - and it requirs that the Camera views be allocated to different keystrokes. Kills my top down view keystroke.RegardsBarry