Sign in to follow this  
irocx

Whatsup Scenery KTPA

Guest arluster1974

Anybody else having problems trying to get this aiprort scenery to assign runways other than 9 and 27? I live in Tampa and spot on occasion. Tampa mainly uses 18 and 36 from what I've seen. I tried changing the winds but still a no go, set IFR weather and ATC will assign a visual approach with 1 mile visibility in overcast conditions. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks a bunchLes T.

I've flown in and out of KTPA a number of times and have always been assigned one of the 18/36 runways by ATC. The problem should be the other way around. I would think it impossible to request runway 9/27 (even for GA) based on what I've heard about how FSX ATC works and the problems I've had with KDAB.ArtBiostar TF560-A2+, Athlon 64X2-6000+, 4GB RAM, Geforce 8800GTS-320MB, 500W PSU, 250GB HD, FSX (SP1-SP2), Vista Home Premium 32 bit, CH Yoke & Pedals, 22" WS LCD monitor

Art

Les, have you applied the "fix" they released? Found here: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...D=fsx&Go=SearchRegards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Ballistix Tracers PC6400 EVGA 8800GT - 174.74 beta Seagate 250GB 7200.11 CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 - X800XT Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall