Sign in to follow this  
Guest j-mo

Stuck in crash mode

Guest SuperFortress

I've been flying multiplayer flights with my friend using direct connect and for some reason he seems to be constantly experiencing the following problem. Many times he will just start out on the runway but he already appears to be "crashed" with flames and smoke and he is unable to exit the flight. This also happens in midair sometimes to him as well but it only occurs in multiplayer mode. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

Guest fsxmissionguy

" ..."crashed" with flames and smoke ..."Obviously, you're not using default FSX here, right? Since FSX doesn't model crash effects.

Guest SuperFortress

>" ..."crashed" with flames and smoke ...">>Obviously, you're not using default FSX here, right? Since FSX>doesn't model crash effects.Well thats how he described it to me as far as I know but both of us are running FSX with Acceleration.

Guest fsxmissionguy

Actually, I think that's a "spark" effect that would accompany metal on concrete (such as that plane in the background that has its nose into the concrete).It's weird ... all four contact points on your Trike are lit up like they're metal on concrete.You sure this isn't a saved flight?

Guest SuperFortress

So does any have any ideas why something like that occurs randomly on my friend's PC? Thank you.

Guest j-mo

Absolutely sure!The mission opened this way. That's why I grabbed the screenshot. I reflew the mission and all was well, so it was an anomaly.