Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsxmissionguy

Where are NATS?

Don't know whether it is just a short between the ears, or something has changed but it seems that none of the past web sites that gave me updated daily North Atlantic Tracks can be found this morning. If anyone has a working link to such a site, I would appreciate it if you would share it in a reply.Thanks:RTH

Thanks loads Kevin!I have to confess ignorance regarding "Is THAT your card". I am afraid I don't know the meaning of the question.Thanks again:RTH

Guest fsxmissionguy

Heh.I'm a huge fan of the magicians Penn and Teller.It's Penn Jillette's standard line when he inevitably shows you the card you picked.Cheers,

Interesting:You bring back memories from years ago. I attended a school at the Foxboro Instrumentation facility (Long before the Patriots existed).On the final eve of the school, a banquet was held at a local eating facility. For entertainment, an amateur magician who worked for the company performed. As luck would have it, I participated in one of his tricks. He had a large deck of oversized cards that were worn and well used. He had me to pick a card, look at it and identify it. I was instructed to hang on to it and guard it carefully which I did with intense attention. He went on to do another trick while I held tightly to the card by my side. After he completed the other trick he told me to look at my card and return it. It was not the same. It changed from something like the queen of diamonds to the ten of spades (I don't really remember which they were, but a definite change). I always wondered how he did that.Regards:RTH

Guest fsxmissionguy

Heh.I live about 15 miles from Foxboro.Small world, eh?Cheers,

Guest tcable

Taunton here. Grew up in Franklin :) You cluld hear the concerts at my house- not well but you could hear.

Guest fsxmissionguy

All the coolest simmers are in MA.