Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsxmissionguy

i need help in fsx

Guest zipman191

i just bought mfsx few days ago and hen i installed it i realized that its in russian i thought if i whould install the sp 1 or sp 2 so it will fix it to english but i can't install sp1/2 so i had another idea. i think if i chould change the language.dll so it migh fix the problem someone can help me ? someone can upload the english language.dll ?or someone familiar with that kind of problem ?

Guest UlfB

Hi,The best idea is to return the russian copy and ask for an english replacement or a refund. Where did you buy this FSX copy? Seems strange that you would receive a russian FSX.Ulf BCore2Duo X6800 3.3GHz4GB RAM Corsair XMS2-8500C5BFG 8800GTX, Creative SB X-FiFSX Acc/SP2, Vista 32

Guest fsxmissionguy

Yes,Where did you buy that copy?