Sign in to follow this  
albar965

Super80 / EFIS

Does this also mean that we can land without bumping?What I mean is that the ac always bumped two or three times on touchdown, even when doing a real greaser.Also on some flap configurations (15 as far as I remember) the ac took off before Vr. Will this be fixed as well?These bugs kept me from flying the super 80, which is a real shame.The screwed up landings were the most annoying.Alex

Bumps? Strange, are you talking about FSX version?

Alex,I can't answer those questions, but we are only focusing on FSX and of course will be paying attention to the beta testers notes.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

>Does this also mean that we can land without bumping?This could be a result of somewhat too high a speed. Try flying 5 kts slower even it means flying slower than (table value of) Vref.>Also on some flap configurations (15 as far as I remember) the>ac took off before Vr. Will this be fixed as well?Make sure the aircraft is properly trimmed for takeoff. If it is not it can depart runway before its Vr.(My comments are based on real world aviation - I don't have this particular product).Michael J.http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9320/apollo17vf7.jpg

All speeds, trim and flap settings were by the book (the one that came with the ac - not real world) when I tested this.Bumping disappeared when touching down with Vref - 20 or so.Anyway. Before beating a dead horse (FS9 ;-)) I'll give the FSX version a try.Just have to find some time to do this...Alex

Hi ,know that as well in FS9........but FS9 for me is over and gone.And so i used the FSX Version and therefor the bumps was gone....means i didn`t regonised any .This is a great product and i know the upcoming one shuredosen`t stay back in quality and function off the first one...so can`t wait to try the new one.cheersMario

Yup.Tried the FSX version yesterday and can confirm that the problem is gone.Looks like this birdy will be my new best good friend ;-)Really looking forward to the new one.Alex