Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Question about removing desert areas!

Landclass should help and Cloud9 has one as well as FSGenesis (small d/ls)Regards, MichaelKDFW

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest RonB49

Hi Stan,For me it was GEX that got rrid of that dessert look. Remember that after you install GEX, then you must run the User Interface and select which tesxture sets you wish to load. R-

For me it was definitely a combo of GEX and UT and XGraphics from HIFI that got rid of the brown airport textures. I believe that FEX is coming out with an update soon that will also replace the airport textures, which I am not sure.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank you. I think I'm covered. I have these programs, for the most part, and I'll make sure that I've installed all the textures.Stan

I'm in the process of rebuilding my FSX experience. I seem to remember being able to see green and realistic looking airports and scenery before my FSX crash. I've installed just about everything I've saved for such an occurrence, but can you tell me which program or payware was able to make the FSX world more realistic? Was it UT?I've installed FEX and GEX and FS Genesis version 1, and I'm almost finished with the massive downloads for Version 2. For the life of me, I can't seem to remember what finally made things look good. Perhaps it was the Cloud 9 program?Stan