Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Project 52Foxtrot Released

That looks terrific, Manny! Thanks for the hard work. I look forward to making some time to do some of my model testing there. :)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest Nick_N

Manny.. what did you do this time?? *rushes to library to check out the new goodies*:-jumpy

Thanks Bill. Its cause of folks like you at FSdevelopers.com that I was able to learn to do this:)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Nick, Tim.Thank you. Manny

Manny

Guest PTisme

Great work Manny, I'm still enjoying your wonderful additions for HawaiiNow I just might have to buy Megas DFW to enhance your work.:-beerchug

Thanks Guys.I think Mega DFW is fairly good. Even though Typically DFW are is green for the most part, the Mega DFW is taken in winter. But this scenery meshes well with Mega DFW. Thats the only one there is of DFW I believe.You could also do it yourself using SbuilderX or Maps2BGLX tools. These are freeware tools that would let you download photo textures. Its a little bit of work...but you could do it if you don't want to spend money.I understand a payware vendor is working on DFW International airport. So the DFW photo scenery maybe worth purchasing on the account of that.I am also looking out for folks who can walk around some local muni airports like Denton and Arlington and take photos so I can build those as well. Not yet decided on this... But I am thinking about itManny

Manny

Guest Nick_N

I am glad you like it Nick!:)BTW.. you seem to have good FPS. What kind of setup you got there nick?BTW,,guys..if you find something odd or anything please e-mail me and let me know. I'd appreciate it very much.I already found a few things and loaded a patch... But I still found one more issue and pulled the plug on the patch. Hopefully it won't be uploaded. I need to take some time and make sure I fix everything.So far nothing major...some small things like 1. If you don't have my O'ahu scenery, you may not see the Ole glory in one of the hangars.2. The hangar thats in progress (part of the Bonus) has some details missing.3. The extension to the last hangar at the South East has a texture missing.These were all last minute additions after the beta and obviously I missed it. Not my Beta testers fault... All these issues are stuff that I did after the beta. So.,..please let me know if you find anything..so I can fix these little things.Thanks again.MannyVideo on YOU TUBE

I found some real videos of 52F as well

Manny

Guest Nick_N

>BTW.. you seem to have good FPS. What kind of setup you got there nick?Thats the old p35 system Q6700 on DDR3 1800 and 8800GTXThats my test tower. I always install new to that tower first for checking things out. I also ran unlimited on frames too so they bounced from low 20 to high 40's but narry a stutter or lagI can lock and check it outEDIT:No sweat... Smooth as silk and hangs between 24-30http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/190442.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/190443.jpgThats your full package with/bonus and 100% slidersI did notice the gas station and office area shimmers a tad at a distance and certain angles like the typical Type2 autogen buildings do but nothing really bad.great job.. please do post when you get the patch up!If I see anything I wil shoot it too you. I thought I saw some textures missng where you mentioned but was not sure

Thanks Bob.:)MannyBTW..this is what happens if you come too low over the trees for 35. You can't see if any aircraft is taking off. Add High wing vs low wing to the mixture.... The Student Pilots worst nightmare.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuD8cUTUxGshttp://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=17855:)You can simulate this to see how this could have happened so easily. Also, there are few old coots out there who believe using the radio in an uncontrolled airport means ...Govt infringing on their rights.

Manny

Guest RichUK

Excellent stuff! Thank you!