Sign in to follow this  
Tim_FSD

How Long is 30 Days?

Guest V4DIV-CVN-70

I was just wondering if it was different in other countries.... I Like FSD products but thier version of 30 days seems long....will the Jetstar ever be released ...:):);)

There is a lot going on at FSD these days. The true FSX Commander is about to get it's avionics installed, and they recently brought in some help to work on upgrading the fleet to be true FSX models, and then help with future products. My understanding is that the Jetstar is #2 for takeoff behind the Commander.

Guest Captain America

My understanding is that the Jetstar is #2 for takeoff behind theCommander.How did it get to be #2, it's been #1 for over a year?I gave up on the Jetstar and FSD a long time ago.

Understand that I have nothing to do with those decisions. Also understand that up until recently there were only 3 people in the group, and they have day jobs. I'm sorry you gave up on us...there will be some nice FSX stuff rolling out soon. In addition to the Commander work is in progress on upgraded versions of the Navajo & Seneca that will have all the features available in FSX.

Hi V4.Not sure which 30 days you are referring to. :-hmmm It is true that at one point we were very close to starting a beta and promised more newsletters, but when FS X SP 2 was released almost all of our work when into the scrap pile, as is the case with a lot of developer's projects. The changes Microsoft introduced into SP 2 forced everybody to start rebuilding their models and texturing from scratch.We have made a lot of progress now on the SP 2 model, and the Jetstar will be forthcoming. But it is true the Commander will be released first, simply because we were already well underway with a completely new model.Let us know if you have any questions. :-beerchugTim Dickenshttp://www.fsd-international.com/team/TD_forum_sig.gif

TD_forum_sig.gif

Guest V4DIV-CVN-70

Just wondering.....

Just wondering.....
I waited a long time for that JetStar.But even I had to give up on it, I've resigned myself to the fact its just not happening.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Hi V4.Not sure which 30 days you are referring to. :-hmmm It is true that at one point we were very close to starting a beta and promised more newsletters, but when FS X SP 2 was released almost all of our work when into the scrap pile, as is the case with a lot of developer's projects. The changes Microsoft introduced into SP 2 forced everybody to start rebuilding their models and texturing from scratch.We have made a lot of progress now on the SP 2 model, and the Jetstar will be forthcoming. But it is true the Commander will be released first, simply because we were already well underway with a completely new model.Let us know if you have any questions. :-beerchugTim Dickenshttp://www.fsd-international.com/team/TD_forum_sig.gif
You look very much like my doctor. lolol

Guest firehawk44
Just wondering.....
LOL. 2008 was like yesterday. Just need to wait a little longer I suppose. It does look like a nice aircraft if it ever is released though! Jim