Sign in to follow this  
simman

plane makers

Can someone please list names of companies that make planes for fsx. I only know of realair and flight 1. Thanks Don

Guest JIMJAM

Both of those are top notch.The largest seller and who carries just about anything is Simmarket.Just be aware that they sell ANYTHING.That means read the reviews,do a search and find out what you can before you buy as they do not have a return policy.But its a great place to find alot of addons nobody carries and all in one place.Or be more specific in what you are looking for and people will offer their suggestions.

Eaglesoft, Dreamfleet and Aerosoft are three more. Carenado makes the Mooney.As far as airliners....I have a link, but not at work....

Thanks. I only want to look at GA planes to see what I might want to buy. Not interested in the heavies. Don

I'm a GA flyer myself Don.I highly recommend the Eaglesoft Twin Comanche and Columbia, the Dreamfleet Dakota, the Aerosoft Beaver or Twin Otter, and the Carenado Mooney.The Comanche, Dakota, and Mooney are three of my favorites.

A beautiful aircraft with great frame rates (true FSX model), but one that has so many bugs (especially with the Trimble) I've stuffed it in the hanger indefinitely.Sorry to say.But....many folks do like it...perhaps they don't use the Trimble to it's fullest as I like to. And even after I yanked it, and replaced it, I still had an FS crash with it after a two hour flight. That was enough for me.

>Can someone please list names of companies that make planes>for fsx. I only know of realair and flight 1. Thanks DonFS Insider has a list of several hundred addon companies:http://www.fsinsider.com/community/Pages/default.aspx

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

>I never heard of a trimble. What is it?>>DonIt is the GPS used in the DA Cheyenne.

Guest mephix

I've actually put the Default GPS in my Cheyenne, but I'm not a "by the numbers" virtual pilot either, I just enjoy beautiful renditions of Aircraft, and that Cheyenne is definately that. It has, in my opinion, the nicest Virtual Cockpit out at the moment, and the night lighting is to die for. If you're looking for a good GA aircraft, the Real Air SF260, the Eaglesoft Twin Commanche, the Aerosoft Beaver, and the Digital Aviation Piper Cheyenne are my choices. I don't have the Dreamfleet Dakota, but all I've read on it has been very positive.

I was going to buy the mooney and tried several times, but each time I get to click on proceed to checkout it ends and that's it, so I guess that is out. Don

Deane Baunton has made a very nice freeware Fletcher ag sprayer that you can find in the library.