Sign in to follow this  
simman

plane makers

I got the mooney now. How can I get rid of that microsoft security warning. I check yes to accept it and load and it just keeps popping back in my face. Mighty aggravating!!!!! Don

Have no idea what you might be speaking of Don. Are you using Vista?

No I use xp. This security warning has been coming up ever since I bought my first plane. It asks me if I want to trust this software and load every time. I check yes and it just pops right back up agsin over and over. I have never seen it before and I have d/l'd stuff, but this time it is relentless. It is a pain in the a@#$$.Don

Hey Don,On the security warning there should be a check mark that allows you to disable the security warning. Uncheck 'Always ask when opening this file' that and it should go away.Let me know.[hr width=100%" size=1 color="black]http://forefrontgrp.com/MyLogo2.JPGJason | General Aviation FanVisit my Blog:http://abwain.spaces.live.com/

I know what you mean but this one does not have that feature. It says click yes if you want to load this software every time the sim is brought up, or, click cancel to load this one time only. I clicked yes and it bounces right back with the same thing. It will go away eventually after about 6 clicks but in th meantime I want to smash my monitor!!!!!! Kind of makes me sorry I bought the a/cAlso, in the original description, it stated there are chocks for the wheels. I have reaad the manual and can find no mention of chocks.The link won't let me contact carenado SO THAT IS ANOTHER THING!!!!!! They want your money and then won't let you contact them with a question. Pretty poor business conduct. Don

>I know what you mean but this one does not have that feature.> It says click yes if you want to load this software every>time the sim is brought up, or, click cancel to load this one>time only. I clicked yes and it bounces right back with the>same thing. It will go away eventually after about 6 clicks>but in th meantime I want to smash my monitor!!!!!! Kind of>makes me sorry I bought the a/c>>Also, in the original description, it stated there are chocks>for the wheels. I have reaad the manual and can find no>mention of chocks.>>The link won't let me contact carenado SO THAT IS ANOTHER>THING!!!!!! They want your money and then won't let you>contact them with a question. Pretty poor business conduct. >>>Don >You can contact Carenado through their website. It send them an email. I contacted them a few weeks ago. It took a couple day for them to reply but they did.

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

The message I get is---could not perform operation because default email is not installed properly. I don't know what to do. That is the message I get when I try to contact carenado.Don

>Don't forget the great freeware aircraft that Bill Leaming>and Rich Schwertfeger released on 7/8/2008 for FSX the Navion>Rangemaster v2 thanks Bill and Rich :)>>http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=124334I will definitely 'Second' that Jeff, that little aeroplane is brilliant!!:-beerchug Very well done Bill and Rich :-beerchug