Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Wilco/Feelthere's Cessna Citation X

Hi Thomas,No, I didn't find much either but what I've decided now is to wait for the new CJ1 package which amongst other things will include a FMS - appearently the product is close to BETA so it shouldn't be too long I hope.As for the Piper Cheyenne you linked, I already own that a/c and if you like me want great realism paired with amazing detail and graphics both in the v/c but also overall I can warmly recommend it - you won't be disappointed!!

Richard Åsberg

If you have to choose between waiting for the CJ1+ (with FMS) and the currently available Citation II - I wish to point out one thing.In all the talk about the FMS - it seems we have forgotten about the Citation II's SANDEL and Garmin 530.*** Exclusive! Dynamic and accurate Sandel 3308 and GNS 530 GPS AvionicsOnce you have entered your flight plan and see what these can do for your navigation (from departure to arrival procedures), you will not be missing any FMS !! Of course this is my humble opinion.http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/ja...b0d1b70a6a3.jpg

WAT1460.png

>If you have to choose between waiting for the CJ1+ (with FMS)>and the currently available Citation II - I wish to point out>one thing.>>In all the talk about the FMS - it seems we have forgotten>about the Citation II's SANDEL and Garmin 530.>>*** Exclusive! Dynamic and accurate Sandel 3308 and GNS 530>GPS Avionics>>Once you have entered your flight plan and see what these can>do for your navigation (from departure to arrival procedures),>you will not be missing any FMS !! Of course this is my>humble opinion.>>>http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/ja...b0d1b70a6a3.jpgWell said Vince. Quite a bit easier to manage than FMS but different strokes for different folks:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest mephix

Anyone out there who owns the Eaglesoft Citation II willing enough to post a couple screen shots of the VC day and night showing off the FSX features?T.J.

We'll update the CII SS Page soon. Right now we are busy on another project:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

That's of course true Vincent.One thing I'm still wondering, where does ES's a/c get their nav data from - using default FSX data or can you update the nav data in some way like you can with some other addon a/c using Navigraph for example?

Richard Åsberg

OK, thanks for the info Ron and I agree that seems like a good approach.

Richard Åsberg

Again, all that information is available in our specific aircraft support forums. That's why we have them:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Anyone out there who owns the Eaglesoft Citation II willing>enough to post a couple screen shots of the VC day and night>showing off the FSX features?>>T.J.Give me about 2 hours (1900 GMT - Friday) - and I will post them on the Eaglesoft Screenshot forum -- that should help you out :-) http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/ja...b0d1b70a6a3.jpg

WAT1460.png

Guest mephix

Since the Original thread was about the Wilco Cessna Citation X, here's two screen shots of the VC at night, one with over head and one with out:2008-7-11_11-36-9-853.jpg2008-7-11_11-36-42-337.jpgNot sure if they'll come out as they were taken across three monitors, but it'll kill time until someone's nice enough to post screen shots of the Eaglesoft Citation II night VC screenys.T.J.

That looks nice but I hope ES's v/cs look that nice too, waiting for someone who said he will post some screenshots later on in ES's screenshot forum.

Richard Åsberg

Guest mephix

Oh cool! Somehow I missed his post. Looking forward to see those. Thank you kind sir.T.J.

Thanks for posting those great screenshots but I still think I'll wait until the new CJ1 with the FMS is released but then again...maybe I can't wait and buy both starting with the Cessna Citation II!And now I was forced to register at ES's forum as well ;)

Richard Åsberg