Sign in to follow this  
Guest JimC1702

Ultimate Traffic or My Traffic X For FSX

I won't to add AI traffic to FSX. Which is best for FPS? The best for install and go? With FS9 I have My Traffic 2004 from Aerosoft. It is a very good product. Any help appreciated........RegardsLamar

Regards

Lamar Wright

Guest JIMJAM

I have not ran UT since FS9 but MytrafficX should be better.You now have a selection of different ai models to chooose from. High performamce bare bones, my favorite cause I like a sky full of planes, some in betreen up to the higher detailed with animations.Even the high detailed ones are not up to what I remember about UT, but I am no ramp watcher and go for activity over detailing.

Guest JimC1702

I'm holding out for Just Flight's "Traffic X" due out later this month. Sounds like it has a lot to offer.JimDell XPS 420 Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0 ghz3 gb dual channel 800 mhz DDR2 RAM512 mb nvidia 8800GT500 gb SATA drive 7200 rpmSoundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music22" Acer widescreen LCDWindows Vista Home Premium

Neither.World of AI (WOAI) is the best and cheapest option. (It's free)It has it's own installer and is very easy to use.

>Neither.>>World of AI (WOAI) is the best and cheapest option. (It's>free)>>It has it's own installer and is very easy to use.Hello,WOAI files must be downloaded one by one ? No package to get all released traffic until now ?I started to download some WOAI packages, but there are lots of them.Are the WOAI models well modeled for frame rate ? I read Mytraffic is frame rate friendly.Thanks,Ulisses

Guest JimC1702

"World of AI" traffic is great and I'm currently using it. But some people want the convenience of a single download or purchase that installs all commercial, GA, and military traffic at once.I believe that "Traffic X" will also offer the ability to fly in different time periods with appropriate traffic from that period.JimDell XPS 420 Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0 ghz3 gb dual channel 800 mhz DDR2 RAM512 mb nvidia 8800GT500 gb SATA drive 7200 rpmSoundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music22" Acer widescreen LCDWindows Vista Home Premium

Guest grapesh

>I believe that "Traffic X" will also offer the ability to fly>in different time periods with appropriate traffic from that>period.>Retro AI? Oh - that would be awesome! I wish FSX scenery was fully 4-dimensional so I could dial back in time and get retro scenery, or even lack of it - just pristine woods and grassfields!=S.V.=Q6600 (4x2.40 GHz)nVidia Quadro FX 3400WinXP Home-SP2, FSX-SP2

Thanks guys, I will weight my options and see. WOAI sounds like a great program. I'll check into it!RegardsLamar

Regards

Lamar Wright

If you set FS's date back to July 1903 it's remarkable, no matter what AI Package you choose, how little traffic is around ;)

Guest JimC1702

>If you set FS's date back to July 1903 it's remarkable, no>matter what AI Package you choose, how little traffic is>around ;)Good thing FSX has birds!JimDell XPS 420 Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0 ghz3 gb dual channel 800 mhz DDR2 RAM512 mb nvidia 8800GT500 gb SATA drive 7200 rpmSoundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music22" Acer widescreen LCDWindows Vista Home Premium