Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

PSS 777

Guest 747-400 luva

HiDoes the PSS 777 professional work on FSX and if it does, is it a good buy.Thanks

No, PSS was working on a patch for the 777 but that company is now defunct. There is the possibility of a resurrection but I have my doubts. You can read the press release on the PSS website. As far as FS9 is concerned I thought that the T7 was OK in terms of quality. I liked the panel but i did not like the visual model. In its hey day PSS was one of the best pay-ware aircraft producers there was. Due to various reasons maybe external and internal they were not able to compete. They blame the pirating of their software which I do not doubt but it also seemed like their quality slipped while others surged ahead. I guess the market weeds out competitors as it wills.http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg