Sign in to follow this  
mjrhealth

crazy ATC controller

Using FSX traffic and WOA, I got some crazy AI behaviours like:I'm in position 2, waiting to enter the runway and an aircraft goes in my side and enters in the runway before myself (with ATC instructions)Or I'm waiting in a taxiway and ground ATC says to an aircraft behind me to continue taxi, then stop, continue, stop, continue, making the AI pilot crazy :)Theses things show me how bad is the stock ATC.Ulisses

Does that happen without WOA installed?

Didn't tested without WOAI, but I don't think a flight plan can affect ATC actions while in ground.Thanks,Ulisses

Its just the way it is. I think that stop go thing occurs on really long taxiways that have no breaks ( nodes ) as the atc can see there are 2 planes on the same taxiway but they dont know how far apart they are. Mind you i dont remeber hearing it on fs9.