Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Feelthere Ejet 170 in flight emergencies! (mini review too)

>I was referencing the Finnair E170 data page which list the>runway requirements at 1500 meters. :)Lol, what came out of it was just:>You are aware the 4900 foot runway for EGLC is below the minimum>length for take off for that aircraft? Anyway, I'll state my opinion that your fine mini-review is a little too radiant to the actual state of this promissing release. Post-sale efforts of the devs can make the real difference only. I read FT had not the best track record in this. In my opinion Autopilot (or FDE?) was always the weaker part of FT past releases (I'm not talking about Airbus though, which is quite different overall). To me this E-Jets package needs dev's serious efforts in autopilot yet. But I'll wait patiently, this package has real potential this time. These are my thoughts reading your review.

Guys, version 1.2 is out and autopilot seems to work much better here. I'm flying E-170 both in FS9 and FSX and enjoying it more and more. In this light Bob's mini-review I understand now was quite shrewd. And the developer(s) is back from vacation. Good job. :)Dirk.

When flying in the VC, can you click on the MFD's and get pop-ups?RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.80 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Hi Rhett,Yes. Also, Wilco released a new 1.2 patch which fixed a number of issues. The VNAV path has improved substantially. Bob..