Sign in to follow this  
Snowfalcon

New POSKY 777!

Hi everyone.Just wanted to let everyone know the Posky 777 has been released?Is it compatible with FSX?Thanks!

Regards,

BoeingGuy

customer.jpg

ASUS P5E X38 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.2 GHz on 1600 MHz FSB (400x8) | 4 GB DDR2-800 RAM | EVGA GeForce 8800 GT Superclocked @ 679/979 | 320 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 RPM HD

Guest bjjones

>Hi everyone.>Just wanted to let everyone know the Posky 777 has been>released?>Is it compatible with FSX?>>Thanks!Yes. Entirely. If you download any of my own packages theres even the alternate, Aircraft.cfg, Panels & Sounds so that everything works just right.

Thanks Ben,And a fantastic job well done!So does this mean that the custom 2D panel and custom VC doesn't work in FSX? I tried to no avail. Or am I doing something wrong :-hmmm Thanks again!

Regards,

BoeingGuy

customer.jpg

ASUS P5E X38 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.2 GHz on 1600 MHz FSB (400x8) | 4 GB DDR2-800 RAM | EVGA GeForce 8800 GT Superclocked @ 679/979 | 320 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 RPM HD

Guest bjjones

I'm not sure about the VC, I recall Jacob saying he was going to do an FSX version that used the 737-800 gauges, or at least provide help on how to make it as such. Not sure where that stands though. VCs are not my thing i'm afraid.

I see.Thanks very much Ben, and another job well done!

Regards,

BoeingGuy

customer.jpg

Thanks for the outstanding work, Ben!!And I'm hoping for UAL new colors paint :).Jim Harnes

Can someone explain which packages to download for fsx?I want to use the 32bit VC cockpit textures tooI'm a little confused by all the zip files...there's the different models, then the textures, then the panel and vc packs...ahh, nevermind, skip it - I've been reading the forums over there and all the lead team members seem to have rude replies to a lot of the posts. They seem very uptight about FSX support etc

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest PPSFA

I posted in the Posky forum to try to see what planes were FSX and FS9. I was told only the 737 is FSX, and then they locked the thread so I couldn't reply, so now I'm even more confused.XP Pro SP2-FSX SP2AMD FX60-8800GTS-2 Gigs RAMFEX-GEX-UTUSA-FSGenesis-and a bunch of other stuffComputer optimized by www.fs-gs.com

yeah, I'm actually just confused about installing it, whether it be FS9 or FSXTheir zip files are a little confusing...they aren't very specific. I know I need the 4 sub folders, and a mdl file, air file, and all the cfg files.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I completely stopped using POSKY aircraft due the the attitude of the devs/moderators on the POSKY forum. After asking a question I got a nasty response with a snide remark about noobs not searching from a moderator. After pointing out the conflicting answers I got when I had in fact searched I was banned from the forum. To this day the POSKY forum is the only forum I have EVER been banned from. Some of the aircraft are very good but If you need advice the forum is a pretty nasty place. Pretty sad as they seem to always be begging for donations.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

Guest PPSFA

Ya Im thinking the same thing, I rechecked the forum and on just the first page 12 threads were locked, after only a few replies. Very strange attitude.

I noticed that too. So I ask POSKY questions here so I know I won't get into trouble (hopefully).I've now decided that the POSKY 777 does not match up as good as Meljet. Sure, some animations are nice, like the low-speed aileron locking at high speed, the ailerons popping level when the reversers are activated, etc. But all these animations fail all the time. In FSX there is no VC. And the engine blades don't even spin. Plus the wings flex WAY too much. The ailerons also are animated in a way that makes them look too choppy and rough.It was a sweet 15 minutes of fame for the 777 and POSKY made a good effort in my books...but now it's time to go back to Meljet.Regards,

Regards,

BoeingGuy

customer.jpg

Guest bjjones

>I completely stopped using POSKY aircraft due the the>attitude of the devs/moderators on the POSKY forum. Please dont paint us all with the same brush.

>>Hi everyone.>>Just wanted to let everyone know the Posky 777 has been>>released?>>Is it compatible with FSX?>>>>Thanks!>>Yes. Entirely. If you download any of my own packages theres>even the alternate, Aircraft.cfg, Panels & Sounds so that>everything works just right.Hi. I downloaded a Posky Boeing 777-200ER Rolls Royce-Trent 895 Project Opensky which was for FS9. It flies ok in FSX but some of the coordinates for the smoke are wrong. Where can I get the aircraft.cfg for it for FSX? Thanks, regards, Bob.

Just from memory and as a favor, which of their FSX aircraft do you consider very good? (I haven't tried any of their models for years.)I am mostly interested in mid-sized and regional airliners, and also prop GA.Maybe I can avoid their forum. :)Regards,Thrakete