Sign in to follow this  
Noel

The New FSX Super 80 is OUT

Guest NoobPilot

No, no joke. It was the same with the MD-80 Classic.

>No, no joke. It was the same with the MD-80 Classic. If you just say it is the same with MD-80 Classic I'm happy. :)Thanks.

How does the FPS compare to the LDS767? (if anyone has both)Thanks!

>How does the FPS compare to the LDS767? (if anyone has both)>>Thanks!>I have the LDS 767, Super 80 and Super 80 Pro.Both the Super 80 and Super 80 Pro have very fast and fluid FPS. The LDS 767 is not so nice on FPS.For example, sitting on the runway (with FPS locked at 25) * Super 80's both get 25 fps in the VC* LDS 767 gets about 17-18 fps in the VC

Matthew S

With the core development staff in Europe, the dollar has to convert to Euros, which is 35.92 Euros approximately for the product.The European staff is not really getting any more Euros compared to products a few years ago. It is that the US Dollar has gotten weak and the Euro strong. If it was not like this, it would be far easer to have a different price.It is a tough situation.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Matthew,Thanks very much for the information.

Understood Steve thanks for the response. In all fairness I realizethat everything European is more expensive for us here in the States. http://www.my-buddy-icon.com/Icons/objects/red_3d_plane.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Sounds like the perfect commercial jet to use...and learn the important aspects of flying such iron. I, too, want to learn the FMC and this looks like the right plane to learn it on (because it's taught while IN the plane).Stan

Stan, I thought that another fellow talked you into the PMDX 474 last week, while I was pitching you the LDS 767. Did you not get either?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest NoobPilot

It IS very good, I've never flown anything with an FMC before and I basically have it almost figured out in three to four hours, just today.

I found this tutorial on the FMC by Hans Fog very helpful when I was first learning how to program it. It's available at FlightSim.com, but here's the link:http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/howto/fmc.htmHope it Helps!http://www.my-buddy-icon.com/Icons/objects/red_3d_plane.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

I like this airplane, it definitely has a learning curve. I must be too used to Boeings.Andrew

Guest Shalomar

Here is my usual qustion... How shareable is it???Best Regards, Donald T :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.