Sign in to follow this  
Guest jbinner

A public apology

First, for all those seeking an agenda, this apology was not solicited, asked for, the result of a bribe, or the result of some diagnosis of a fatal illness for which I felt I need to make amends to reach the pearly gates. That said....Simply put, I am sorry for my comments to Tom and as a result, observed by the wider community in the recent thread in the File Library forum. I acted as if I was in a vacuum, as if I was the only one who could have a "bad hair day". No excuses for that--as a former mod here in the forums I should have understood that more than anyone else.Thanks for reading, and regards,John

Thanks John. That was a gentlemanly thing to do. As you know from my email, my knee jerk response was not the right thing to do, and as I promised, I will take a deep breath, sleep on it, and then take another deep breath before I post again to a thread like that. So, to you sir, my apologies as well.

:-beerchug:-beerchugJimCYWG

John...Tom: Thanks to you both for this resolution....it has done wonders formy outlook on this community.:-jumpy :-beerchug

Guest jbinner

P.S. Seattle... Tom, John, John B (me), Tom's buying. ;)Sorry, had to have some levity. :) Been a LONG week since Saturday. Glad to finally see something NICE this week. :)