Sign in to follow this  
Guest 413X3

Aftermath :(

>What an intriguing thread.. . perhaps an indication of the>heretofore hidden roleplaying potential of MSFS. Perhaps we>should all always stay 'in role' when we post. could make for>interesting reading.:9 Yes, you are so right 'Essoblue' on that score.I personally, always look down the list of items in my AVSIM Newsletter, and when I spot an entry by N4GIX or JIMJAM I go straight to the relevant threads, knowing that, not only will I have my mind expanded, but the posts will be deliciously peppered with some really good humour. Bless 'em both for exercising my chuckle muscles.

...We interrupt this program to bring you the following...Maybe it would help to disabled "Aircraft Stress Causes Damage"? It's totally unrealistic anyway....We apologize for the break, now back to the program...

Guest 413X3

Daveo, what fmc addon did you use? And did you add it yourself? I have the isg addon fmc's and want to add them to the cls model