Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

what happened to all my AI traffic??

Guest gooper

All, I have installed about 70 packages from WOAI...I then converted all the traffic files from FS9 to FXS using AIFP v1.4 and then fired up FSX andf went to Kai Takl airport by Flytampa and I have ZERO traffic?? I installed th bgl file that was created to have traffic at VHHx from their websire ..I tried EDDF and EGLL asnd not a single plane is showing???? what i sgoing on an dhow can I fix it???

I believe the most common problem with WOAI packages is that the wingspan data from FS9 aircraft do not match FSX specs. In many cases, you must alter FSX parking space sizes or lines in config. files. If you search forums you will find more info on this. Then again there are those who have had no trouble at all. I understand WOAI is working on their installer to fix problems.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

Did you convert the traffic file that you got from Flytampa? Sounds like if all your traffic is gone then you forgot to run the last bgl from FT thru the converter.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator