Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsxmissionguy

Correct ILS CRS?

Guest biggerboy

Hey guys,Hopefully someone has a simple solution for this...How can you get the correct FSX CRS, when I use charts or some sites the CRS they tell me for the ILS approaches are off by 1-2 degrees and when I am doing an ILS approach sometimes the FD just goes off and I have to recover it myself?If I go the the map in FS it gives me the right one, but I fly on VATSIM and that would pause the game correct?Thanks,Alex

Well you can download JABNAVIg its french and they wont translate but it can be used while flying. I actually get all that info for my destination airport before i leave, and i generally fly all my approaches manually anway more fun. But as i said get all the correct info for all the runways before you take off then it will just be a matter of inputing the details for the one you use instead of messing around.

Guest fsxmissionguy

Alex,If you open the FSX map, and zoom in on your airport, then double-click it, you can get the course that FSX uses for the ILS approach.This may be different than what is on your chart primarily because what is on your chart is more current than what is in the FSX database. The database of this data is not updated in FSX, and uses data from 2005.Cheers,