Sign in to follow this  
fbass

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

Guest gooper

is anyone else having the dame issues i am having with AI aircaft at FlyTampa VHHX for fsx..I stalled about 25 airlines that the flytampa website recommended and then installed th special VHHx traffic.bgl that one of the developers created for it and when i ran FSX and selected VHHx...VOILA!..I had a grand total of 2 aircraft sitting on the tarmac..I then recompiled cathay pacific and a couple of othert ones that are based in hong kong and still NOT a single cathay AI aircaft shows up..I even converted all the fsp flightplans to FXas has been recommended in this forum and others and still nothing...what is going on as I really want to enjoy watching all the AI aircraft make that famous approach...pleae, soneone help me!!

Guest harleyman52

What are yout traffic settings?

Guest gooper

100% airline traffic 0% GA....

Guest harleyman52

I did it for FS9 with TT tools and had no problems...I have not tried it in FSX yet........Sorry...I really don't know about the program and recomadations from that company...

Have you left the default FSX traffic file in your fsxsceneryworldscenery folder. If so, you won't see any AI aircraft that have their origins from FS9. Remove the default traffic file and your AI aircraft should display. Also, I can't remember if FlyTampa is among the developers that use a ground texture technique from previous versions of FS. If FlyTampa uses this technique you will have to turn off aircraft shadows - see your FSX settings menu.fb