Sign in to follow this  
Guest TonyM

Liverpool - there are trees at the bottom of my airport!!!

I have just installed the last update from Tony Meredith of Liverpool Airport, but now there seem to be trees and houses all over the shop!I didn't go there before so maybe it is on the default scenery, but I can't really believe that.I can't find a way to message Tony directly.Any ideas?ThanksNigel

Guest TonyM

Hi Nigel,You can always contact me via the Horizon Simulations Forum, I don't get out much :-)) One of the guys advised that you had posted here.It sounds very much like you are using someone else's scenery file in conjunction with my afd. I have it running just fine in FSX SP2.Can you tell me did you download the file from my web site or from here?Tony

Tony,Much appreciated your quick response and also to the kind person who passed on my message.I simply downloaded the file eggp1_liverpool.zip 20th October 2007 from the AVSIM library (it did look rather a small file!).I haven't added on any large area scenery files just some selected airfields/airports, such as UK2000 Free and some of Alf's UK airfields. So I am not sure what has gone wrong, but I apologise if I am missing something obvious.Nigel

Guest TonyM

Hi Nigel,I have emailed you directly.Tony